Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site (CircusBoss.com), we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally when you make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, providing invoices upon request, and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you about this order and future offers
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our other products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us manage the Circus Boss Academy. These third parties help us host our courses, give our users access to course material upon purchase, and deliver communications about courses.
We host our courses on MemberVault. To learn more about their privacy practices, visit:
We use Stripe to process payments. To learn more about their privacy practices, visit: https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
We use ConvertKit to deliver emails. To learn more about their privacy practices, visit: https://convertkit.com/privacy
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. Minors under the age of 13 may not make purchases unless they have appropriate permission and are under the direct supervision of their parent or legal guardian who owns the account. All financial information on the account, such as a credit card must be that of the parent or legal guardian.
If a parent or guardian believes that this Site unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13 in its database, please contact us at once at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to immediately remove any and all such information from our database.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Razzle Studio LLC, dba Circus Boss
Re: Privacy Compliance
2603 NW 13th St, Suite 507
Gainesville, FL 32609 United States